Sunday, December 29, 2013

 Christmas!!  We had a great holiday visiting family and are now recuperating at home.  :-)  We were at Julie and Henry's house up north for two days and then on to my parents.  Freddy had so much fun playing with his cousins and their bajillion toys.  So many tractors and trucks to play with!  Abby and Jenna are so good with him and Ethan and Dane are good at getting him acting all crazy.  We all enjoyed holding baby Olivia who is just like a dream baby - no tears practically the whole time.  Freddy did not appreciate me holding her, though.  I had to hold FREDDY whenever he saw me holding her.  Oh boy.





Freddy loves grandpa and grandma's house too.  They got him a cool new tow truck and they have a bunch of old toys of ours that he plays with too.  We saw our family friends Monday night so he got to see a lot of other kids there and then Tuesday and Wednesday we didn't do much.  We DID go to the mall to see Santa and after waiting a half hour to see him Freddy then decided he didn't want to sit in his lap.  Santa got a high five instead and I didn't have to pay for a photo.  It's always hard leaving my parents after Christmas knowing I won't see them again until April, but I know they love their Texas weather so I have to let them go.  Someday plane prices won't be so high (maybe) so we can go visit. We'll see.  Until then I have to suffer the winters without them. 

No comments: