Thursday, December 12, 2013


Man, I haven't blogged in forever.  First it was Thanksgiving, then our computer died, then our whole family got sick.  Oh and there's the Christmas cards and presents I'm supposed to be dealing with, too.  Mom and dad came up for Thanksgiving and it was lovely.  Mom cooked a bunch of food and I was her little sous chef.  We got to go shopping a little when Chris and dad watched Freddy and that was so much fun.  My mom knows how to shop!  Then that weekend we went to Mike and Jen's because Freddy's other cousins and aunt and uncle were visiting.  So we got a really good cousins photo - so cute!  Everyone was trying to get as much Olivia cuddle time in as possible.  These last few weeks Freddy, Chris and I have been sick - I think it was the flu.  So lots of nights of interrupted sleep and coughing and sneezing and in general yuckiness.  I am not 100% yet but way better than the last few days.  So glad I got that flu shot.  ;-)  Hopefully we can stay germ free for at least the next few weeks. Ugh.

No comments: