Thursday, June 26, 2014

Planting strawberries between the blueberry bushes.  We've already had some blueberries ripen - they are delicious!
 George got his shots at his 6 week checkup.  He was a screaming, screaming baby.  :-)
Sequoia and Freddy had so much fun together when she and her mom came to visit.  Sequoia is an awesome babysitter and didn't want her to leave.  I feel the same way!
Freddy's last day of "time for twos" storytime.  I'm so proud of him - when he first started going to story time I had to walk up to the front every time he had to bring his colored paper up front.  By the end he was talking to the story time teacher and walking up by himself and singing the song at the end.  So big.
Aunt Devon dropped by on Tuesday to give Freddy an early birthday present and his first cake pop.   Sure, the truck was cool, but the cake pop - awesome!

No comments: