Tuesday, June 03, 2014

                                     On the way to the lake!  He slept almost the whole way.
                                                         Playing with grandpa.
        Freddy loves the beach!  As long as you are willing to haul sand for him in his dump truck.  :-)
                             Becky and her kids helped entertain Freddy one morning.
                                             Freddy likes to "go fast" on the jet ski.
                                                                 Smores!!
We just got back from a week at the lake on Saturday.  We enjoyed a cloudy Memorial Day weekend without too many people in "party cove" right outside our house.  Chris went on a business trip and mom and dad helped me with Freddy during the week.  Then we all trekked back home on Saturday.  It was really nice having mom make me food nonstop and watch Freddy for me as I tended to little George.  I got pretty spoiled for sure but I will take all the help I can get!  I told Freddy we were leaving on Saturday and he said "You and da-da go home, Freddy will stay at the lake with grandma and grandpa".  Sounds like a future plan to me!

No comments: