Sunday, March 30, 2008


Yay, me!
So my work will be changing drastically on April 7th. I will be starting my new position as the Associate Producer of the Dave Glover show on 97.1 FM Talk. This means working with all new people, having completely different hours every day, and the show itself is pretty radically different. I will be working 1-7PM every day (as opposed to my 5:30 -10:30AM gig now) and will have a lot of different responsibilities. It should be fun and different and challenging. I know I won't miss my early hours - that's for sure! My parents got me this hydrangea as a congrats - it is beautiful and I love it.

4 comments:

Beck said...

Way to go Tuba! Successful career woman!! I knew you when ....

Andrea said...

congrats Becca! So proud of you! Enjoy.

hecubus said...

Congrats on the new position! I knew you when....uh....egads, when you were at NSI!!!

Rhonda said...

WHOA! What a great promotion!! I'm so happy for you, Becca Boo. I know you love working with Tom too, so what a great shift for your career. Gosh, now I'm going to have to call in and bug you :)