Tuesday, February 16, 2010



So Valentine's Day for me and Chris is always a nice affair - we usually go out to eat somewhere special and he gets me chocolates and all is well. So I was completely taken aback by Chris' present for me this year - he got me a key pendant from Tiffany & Co.! Eeek! I had looked at them at the store when I was in Vegas and of course told Chris about them. I never expected he would actually get it for me, though! Wooot! Funny cause earlier in the day we were shopping and we passed a jewelry store. They had key pendants in the window case and he asked me which one I liked the best. I told him the one with the heart and asked if we could go inside and look at them. He was like, "Ah, no, not now....maybe later...maybe you will get one for our anniversary." And then that night he gives the heart one to me cause he had bought it a long time ago! I think he knew how much I liked it when I did a little happy dance in the kitchen directly after. *Sigh*. I luuuuuuuuve it. :-)

1 comment:

Blockmeister said...

Awwwww....what a sweet story.
Go Chris!