I went to KC this weekend and had a great time seeing friends and eating pretty much non-stop. I got to Erica's late Friday night after work. Saturday we hung out and went to eat sushi while Sequoia went to a birthday party. Then I headed over to Molly's sister's house for her nephew's 2nd birthday. It was GREAT seeing Molly and Ben again - it's been about 2 years! Way too long. Stayed with Erica and Coy again Saturday night and then went to breakfast with Molly and Ben before heading out of town. We went to the Bluebird Bistro in KC and I highly recommend it. They use all fresh local organic ingredients and everything there was delicious. I had the biscuits and gravy which I was really excited about cause pretty much no restaurants have gravy without sausage in it. It was a short trip to the other side of the state but really nice to spend time with good friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment