
Saturday night Tattles and I volunteered at Support Dog’s Tacky Ball as “greeters”. The theme was Carnivale so I thought it appropriate that Tattles wear a feather boa for the job - we stood outside and said hello to people as they showed up for the event. Tattles was really happy because she got a million pets. It all went very well, considering the beginning of the night started out with me showing up without a collar or leash! Ack! I had her harness, the boa, water and a portable dish, a poo bag, some treats…. everything except the most essential items I needed! So I had to run to Walgreens as quick as possible to get supplies. They had a collar, but no leash… so I bought some rope and was just going to make the best of it. At the last minute I found a STL Cardinals lanyard that I could use – it actually worked out pretty well – it looked pretty leash-y and was just a little short.
No comments:
Post a Comment