Sunday, March 07, 2010


Friday was my last day on the Dave Glover Show. Goodbye sweet hours, Dave and Tom, and being on air. Hello mornings, politics and Jamie. I start tomorrow and I can't tell you how un-excited I am to get up at 4:15 AM tomorrow. I know it will take a while to get into the swing of things - right now my emails are uncountable and my contacts are all jumbled. It's weird training for a new job on the same station - so different and yet sort of the same. We'll see how it goes....wish me luck - I think I'm gonna need it!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Whoa! I didn't know you were leaving the show... sorry, Bec, I know you loved it there. Good luck on the morning gig tho. Will you at least be working with Max?

Ryane said...

Good luck Becca! You'll be great no matter what!