Monday, September 20, 2010




Birthday Month
So I'm tired - no nap today - so please bear with me if this is rambly or misspelled.
Today is the 20th day of my birthday month, and so far I have had a few people over to drink and
celebrate, went to an amazingly delicious dinner with my friend Theo, and then went to the lake to
celebrate with family. YAY! All very good times. Chris got me a KINDLE for my bday, which I am
SO excited about! and an Encyclopedia of dogs, which is good considering my new occupation. :-)
My mom got me a bunch of things and also hosted an entire weekend at the lake with my dad for me
and all Chris' family.... more on that in the next post except these come in upside down so you've probably
already read it. See, told you I was tired. :-)
Anyhoo, it's been a great birthday month and I only wish it could continue on into October!!! Thanks
to everyone for all the well wishes!!

No comments: