Sunday, February 06, 2011

Snow and more snow! This past week has been crazy - we were predicted to get a huge ice/snow storm in STL and as a result, I spent two nights at the hotel across the street from the radio station to make sure I could be at work at 4:30 AM per usual. The storm wasn't as bad as predicted, thank goodness, but it was still pretty crazy for a few days. Chris didn't go to work Tuesday or Wednesday because of it. Then when I woke up Saturday AM it was snowing AGAIN - we got probably 3 more inches. I think I can speak for pretty much all of STL when I say ENUF with the winter already!
Saturday night Chris and I went to the Pasta House to use a couple of GC's I got for Christmas. It was mediocre - sorry for all you Pasta House lovers out there. I just kept thinking of the days when Devon waitressed there when we were roommates and she brought home the salad all the time. Oh, the good ol' days!
We are getting ready to head out to Mike and Jen's for a little Superbowl action. Chris is going to help Mike do a few things around the house and I am going to help Jen make food. We are bringing the dogs with us, so there will be as many pets as there will be people there. I think we are leaving at halftime so I can come home and get to sleep early. Good thing for the DVR so I can still watch the halftime show when we get back!

No comments: