Last Saturday (April 23rd) I had my 2nd baby shower in St. Joe. Mom stayed with me in STL all week and then we drove back on Friday. This shower was at Becky's house and you can see I wasn't very good at getting very many photos. Which is a shame cause her house was decorated super cute and there was a ton of good food there as well as a total dessert table! MAN! Ah well. It was a great shower and I got to see a lot of old friends. Thanks to everyone who had to drive in for the shower - I really appreciate it! I got a bunch more presents and several homemade blankets that I really really love. Mom and dad are planning on coming back to STL next weekend to bring me all those things because I took the train back to STL and didn't have a lot of room for presents with me. It was a great shower and so nice to see so many people I haven't seen in ages. THANKS Becky!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment