
Yesterday Katie and I went to Beautiful Nails and got pedicures, woot! It was very relaxing and now my feel look so much nicer. And getting someone to rub my feet right now is pretty awesome. I always enjoy Katie dates and this one was very nice. And no, those are not my feet in the pic.

Last night Chris and I went to Everest Cafe for dinner. Yum it was good. I love the little place - it is so cozy and the food is always delicious. Oh and we didn't have to wait for a table, which is a big bonus as well. :-) Chris and I actually went here on our first date, which is kinda cool. We tried this sampler appetizer thing this time which was super delicious - all kinds of little dumpling/veggie fritter type things. Makes me want to go there all over again just thinking about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment