GNO! We went out for girl's night Saturday night and tried Tani restaurant in Clayton. The sushi was GREAT - we tried all sorts of crazy rolls, including one that came to the table on fire. Whaa? It was great seeing all the girls and especially cool that Shannon came into town last minute to join us. The only bad thing was our waitress - not friendly at all and never even came back to run our check! Hmpf. That is the ONLY time I've been out to eat with Devon (who has been a waitress herself) where she was cool with only leaving a 15% tip. Which is saying a lot because we've had a lot of dinners together over the years. The rest of the girls went out afterwards but I am still catching up on sleep so I went home and got my zzz's. Freddy still gets up at 6 no matter when I go to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment