Friday, March 02, 2012

Well, I've officially waited so long to blog again that the format of blogger is different.  Ha!  So if anyone still checks this every once in a while, thanks.  I am going to try and blog every once in a while again.  Babies keep you busy!  Especially babies that don't take naps.  :-)  Congrats to Jordan and Rhonda, who welcomed baby Seth into the world on Leap Day.  Freddy and I went to visit at the hospital and he is super cute.  And so little! You forget how little they start out.  I am still walking dogs with Freddy every day - we have graduated to a little stroller, which makes Freddy happy because he can see what's going on and makes me happy because I don't have to carry him!  We got our pics taken at Picture People a few weeks ago and we actually got some shots that we like, which is awesome.  We will definitely go back - the prices aren't crazy and there is no sitting fee which is nice.  I'm still waiting for Freddy to get a little bit of a fatter tummy and then I will go back and get a naked baby pose.  He is getting pretty big now - he's 8 months and 20 pounds!  He likes to eat.  He has no teeth yet and is not crawling, but he is sitting up pretty well and communicating a lot more with me.  He doesn't like his carseat much but loves the cat SO much.  He's always trying to grab her and he gets the biggest grin on his face when he sees her.  I have been working some days at the radio station lately, which is fun for me and gives Freddy and Chris some bonding time.  We got a swing from Chris' sister and we set that up in the backyard, which Freddy likes a lot.  He can swing and watch the dogs eat grass and sniff in the yard so everyone is happy.




No comments: