Sunday, March 11, 2012

What a great weekend!  Friday night my friend Bill took me to the Ballet at the Touhill.  It was the Joffrey Ballet and they were fantastic.  I love the venue - it's super close to my house - and the seats were great.  So amazing to see these dancers - it was so beautiful.  And of course it's always great to hang out with Bill - he came over before we left to see Freddy.  Freddy has a little "stranger anxiety" these days so was a little unsure of Bill and then Bill sneezed and that's when he decided to start crying.  Sometimes sneezing is just too scary.  ;-)
 Today Katie and I went out to brunch at Half and Half in Clayton (www.halfandhalfstl.com).  It was delish!  They told us it would be a 45 minute wait and it was probably 10 minutes.  Why do they always try to trick you like that?  We got our lattes while we waited and they were excellent.  I got eggs Benedict (yum!) but I ALMOST got the french toast because it looked so good - huge slices of bread.  And I DO like bread, but I like eggs more.  The food was great and it was really good to spend some time with Katie again.


No comments: