Sunday, May 13, 2012
Happy Mothers Day! We've had a great Mother's Day so far - Freddy got me some diamond stud earrings (man he has good taste) and Chris got me some slipper flip flops. I love both of them very much. And Chris and Freddy too. :-) We went out to eat at my fav pizza place (Pi) in the loop and then walked down to Ben and Jerry's for some ice cream. I was so full for lunch that I couldn't finish my ice cream cone, which is like the first time that's happened ever - I'm so disappointed in myself. But I would say my first Mother's Day has been really great! I love being a mom and am so happy to be able to watch little Freddy grow into such a sweet boy. He makes me laugh every day and is the best reason to get out of bed in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a cute kid!!!
Post a Comment