Monday, May 07, 2012


 Fun weekend!  Saturday Chris and I took Freddy to his first farmer's market - and jeezopete it was hot!  We went to the Ferguson Farmer's Market and there were quite a few vendors.  There were produce, craft and plant booths.  Also a few snack stands.  We didn't see any produce that got us excited, but we did buy a couple of empanadas and ate those in the shade.  I think we will try a different one next time.
Saturday afternoon Chris and I used our Momo's Groupon for an early dinner.  We had hummus and falafil and  some other vegetable cake thing that I love.  Then we got a delicious dessert - chocolate baklava with chocolate ice cream on top.  Yum!  Freddy ate yogurt melts from home, poor kid. 
Sunday I tagged along with Devon, Katie and their moms to Bevo Mill for a ridiculous brunch.  I say ridiculous because the spread was so huge and delicious I didn't really know where to start.  And bottomless mimosas, thank you very much!  It was great to see everyone and Freddy enjoyed the girls time.  He also fell asleep halfway through brunch.  I had never been to Bevo Mill before - it was really quite impressive.

No comments: