Sunday, May 20, 2012
What cute kids! Yesterday Freddy and I went over to Kati and Oscar's house for some baby play time. Freddy loved having ALL NEW toys to play with - his favorite was this little hippo ball machine (you can see it in the pics above). I think we will be buying it for him if he doesn't get it for his birthday. Oscar is so cute and really funny - he knows how to clap and dance and crawls SUPER fast. I'm sure he will be teaching Freddy all sorts of cool things once they get a little older. Right now Freddy cares more about the toys than the other little person hanging around. Oscar noticed Freddy, though - he would crawl up to him, smack his back, look at me and grin, then crawl away. Can't wait for another playdate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment