Monday, August 20, 2012

A "project".

This is how a 1/2 hour project turns into a two week project.....  the good news is that the baby gates are installed on the stairs.  Now Freddy can run around upstairs while I do laundry, etc., and I don't have to corral him in his room (which he hates) or lock him in the bathroom with me (which I hate).  And since we have a gate at the bottom of the stairs, now he can roam around downstairs without me worrying about him climbing up to the second floor (which he can do).  But after Chris got the gates installed he had to move the railing on the stairs down a little so the gate wouldn't hit it.  This was supposed to be no big deal but then the drywall broke when he was installing the railing so he had to take a big chunk of the drywall out and now has to patch it, etc etc.  In the meantime, no railing and a hole in the wall.  But as long as the gates are up, I am happy!

No comments: