Sunday, August 12, 2012


 Busy Saturday!  Chris and Freddy and I went to look at a property in the AM in St. Peters - I would show a picture of the land but it's basically some trees.  We still haven't decided for sure if we are going to try and build a green home or just buy one.  So many decisions.  After we checked out the land we stopped by Party in the Park for a bit to listen to some good music and let Freddy play on some playground equipment.  It was pretty warm in the sun so we didn't stay long but we saw some old friends and got to see Aunties Shannon and Devon before we left.  Devon babysat Freddy for a couple of hours this week so they are good friends now.  And since Shannon lives here now I'm sure we will see much more of each other than before - yay!!


No comments: