Chris, Freddy and I headed down to the Chaifetz Arena after the park so I could do my segment on Max on Movies on 97.1. They were broadcasting live at the Ultimate Guys Weekend event, which I think would have been much busier if Tony LaRussa was there that afternoon like he was supposed to be. Apparently his flight from CA was messed up but who knows, maybe he just missed it? Hmm, sounds fishy to me. Anyway, it was a lot of fun broadcasting live instead of in a studio and it was the first time all three of us regulars on Max's show were on air together. I also appreciated Chris coming down to watch with Freddy and taking photos. I reviewed "Friends with Kids" (dislike) and J. Edgar (like!).
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Chris, Freddy and I headed down to the Chaifetz Arena after the park so I could do my segment on Max on Movies on 97.1. They were broadcasting live at the Ultimate Guys Weekend event, which I think would have been much busier if Tony LaRussa was there that afternoon like he was supposed to be. Apparently his flight from CA was messed up but who knows, maybe he just missed it? Hmm, sounds fishy to me. Anyway, it was a lot of fun broadcasting live instead of in a studio and it was the first time all three of us regulars on Max's show were on air together. I also appreciated Chris coming down to watch with Freddy and taking photos. I reviewed "Friends with Kids" (dislike) and J. Edgar (like!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment