Thursday, November 01, 2012









Happy Halloween!  Man, it was so hard to just pick a few photos.  Freddy and I went to Max and Kati and Oscar's last night for some spooky fun.  Oscar was Kermit the frog and Freddy was a turtle.  We went trick or treating on their block and even though we only stopped at probably 10 houses or less, it still took us over an hour.  :-)  Freddy was cool going up to the houses and walking up the steps - he loves steps- but he wasn't interested at all in the candy or in turning back around from the houses he approached.  He wanted to walk in every house!!  The Middlemans joins us for a bit too - Maggie was some sort of Mermaid something or other Disney thing.  If I had a 9 year old I'm sure I would know what she was.  It was a great place to trick or treat - there were lots of people hanging outside their houses around fire pits (which Freddy also loved).  We had so much fun!

No comments: