Saturday, November 17, 2012

Here is a pic from a few weeks ago - Mr. Freddy is getting so big!  This week I worked on the Allman show (3:45 AM start, ouch) on Tuesday - I like to do that every once in a while so I remember how good I have it now getting up at 7 every day.  Wednesday I took Freddy to Parent's Day Out (his second week) and he did so well, again.  They said he is very social.  All I know is that he sees the other kids and then doesn't care if I'm there or not, which I guess is a good thing.  Because then I got to go get my hair cut and shop a little bit by myself - so nice.  Wednesday night I went to the screening of the last Twilight movie.  It was sooooo good (surprisingly).  And I mean so good like, "wow, that was a lot better quality than I was expecting."  Not Oscar-worthy, but a good way to end the series.  Tonight I am going out to dinner with the girls - mmmm, Italian on the hill!!

No comments: