Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's been one of those days.  Freddy got up at 6:15, about an hour and a half earlier than usual, all crabby.  Then we went to Parent's Day Out and he cried up a storm when I left.  THEN I went shopping to get some new black heels for myself and couldn't find any that worked and just ended up getting a few random Christmas presents for other people.  THEN I had a bunch of dog walks and barely made it back to pick Freddy up from Parent's Day Out on time, which means I had zero time to do anything I actually wanted to get done at home.  And to top it off, we were just playing outside and Freddy ate DIRT for the first time in his life.  Good news is, I don't think he liked it.  Hrrrrmpf.  Here's to better tomorrows.

No comments: