Wednesday, November 20, 2013

 Freddy and Jen at Max and Erma's last week for lunch.  He totally ate that whole sundae by himself.
 Freddy made an owl at storytime.  All by himself!
Our beautiful new table from Craigslist.

Our table after I burned it up.  Ack.  Sunday was a really windy day and I had a candle lit on the table much like in the picture above.  The windows were open as well.  My friend Becky and her family came over to see the house and we were outside checking out the land.  When we came inside, the table was on fire.  Sheesh.  I think the table runner got blown on top of the candle by the wind and then everything just went up in smoke.  Chris is now in the process of refinishing the top part.  It got part of a chair, too.  I can't have anything nice.  So glad it wasn't a new table... oh yeah, and that I didn't burn the ENTIRE house down.

No comments: