Tuesday, November 05, 2013
Go Chiefs!!! Chris and I went to my parent's house a week or so ago and then Chris went out of town on business and I stayed to eat some mom food and hang with the rents. Dad and I went to the Chiefs game on Sunday and it was awesome. Perfect weather and even though it was a nail-biter, still a win. It's been a few years since I've been to a game so it was really nice just being there. My nachos were excellent, also, and except for a few Browns fans behind us that were super annoying everyone else around us was pretty great.
A few more pics from our week at the lake. Tattles played in the lake a few times even though it was mostly rainy and cold. We went to St. Jo one day and got to see Becky and her family and her parents. Freddy had so much fun playing with Becky's boys but of course I forgot to take pictures. I think I gained a good five pounds from the non-stop eating, so all in all, a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment