Tuesday, November 05, 2013




Happy Halloween!!!  Freddy and I went to our friend Andrea's house for trick or treating this year, since our new neighborhood doesn't have any tricks or treats.  The weather was pretty rainy and chilly, but we persevered.  Freddy loved walking up to the doors and getting candy and then running to the next house.  I got tired or helping him go up the steps - every house has a big front porch - but Freddy never slowed down.  The only thing that freaked him out were a couple of people had those bowls that have skeleton hands in them that come down on your hand when you try to grab candy.  He was not into that AT ALL - that night he kept saying "scary hand" before he went to bed.  He also got a glow stick from an ambulance that was parked and handing them out, which he thought was awesome.  He had never seen a glow stick before and kept telling me there was a "candle in it".  He had a sucker on the way home and was in heaven.  Oh, and he is wearing the same outfit he wore last year because he refused to even get near the new costume I got him, which was a dragon.  So I'm just glad the turtle fit again and was only a little tight.  I guess next year I will have to get the Freddy approval on the costume before I purchase.  "No Freddy dragon.  No wear dragon.  Freddy be turtle again."  :-)

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

This is hilarious. No Freddy Dragon. Ha!!!

Also... is he eating CELERY in a picture? How could you, Becca? :P