Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Lollapalooza 2009!

Devon, Katie and I left for Chicago via the Amtrak last Thursday. We had lots of fun on the train playing yahtzee and Harry Potter UNO on the train. We stayed Thursday night with Devon's friends Jodie and Kevin in their amazing apartment downtown. They had beer on tap and movie-style popcorn and arcade games! Um, yeah! Then Friday we headed down to Grant Park and watched a lot of bands and got rained on a bunch. No one liked Katie and I's Cards ponchos - I wonder why! :-) Saturday and Sunday were much better days weather-wise - it was hot, but no mud. My favorite bands were Gomez, Thievery Corporation and Andrew Bird. We stayed with Jer and James on Friday through Sunday, and even managed to see Max and Katie a few times down at Lolla. Good times, good times! I am tired!

No comments: