Sunday, February 27, 2011




Baby Mathiesen!!! Chris and I went for the 2nd ultrasound Thursday. We aren't going to find out the sex, so we had to close our eyes when the technician had to measure the legs, but we got to watch everything else! Baby's much bigger than the first time I had the ultrasound, and not moving around quite as acrobatically. Everything looked good and it was really cool to see the heart beating and see baby moving arms and legs around. Yesterday, Jen and I went to register for baby stuff at Babies R Us and Target. I'm so glad Jen knows what she is doing, cause I had no clue. She's a nanny so uses all this baby stuff pretty much every day. We did Babies R Us in 2 hours and Target in probably an hour. I thought it was going to be much worse! Mike and Chris did their taxes at our house while we made our decisions and then we brought home pizza from Target and had a very fancy dinner before they headed out. I also bought some diapers at Target because I had a coupon - never too early to start stocking up, right? :-)

No comments: