
New car? Well, with the little one on the way we are going to have to trade in my Honda Accord for a family wagon. If we want to travel to St Jo and other places with the dogs and a baby seat we have to have more than a sedan. So Chris and I went and looked at Honda CRVs and Toyota RAV4s last night. They both look great, of course, although I hate the tire thing on the back of the RAV4s, so we would have to get the "sport" version of that which doesn't have that (unless Chris talks me into the tire thing not being terrible, we'll see). We haven't driven anything yet and have a lot more research to do, but it was fun looking!

Today I got to see my friend Steven for the first time in 3 YEARS!!! Crazy. The last time I saw him was when he was living in Phoenix and we went there for a wedding. We went down to the loop and I got a smoothie and we walk around with his dog Kobe, who was a very good boy. It's almost 70 degrees here today so now I am typing this outside in the backyard in my zero gravity lawn chair. Awwww yeah, warm weather! It was so great to see Steven and catch up - now that he lives in KC again it'd better not be another 3 years before I see him again or there will be trouble!!
No comments:
Post a Comment