Sunday, February 13, 2011
Dinner and Fun!

Last night we had Katie and Evan and Kati and Max over for dinner and fun. Chris and I made black bean quesadillas, guacamole, and rice and beans. Yummy. I made special non-alcoholic drinks for Kati and I that were really good - although probably a little sugary. We had chocolate pudding pie for dessert with ice cream and cool whip and also played a few rounds of Yahtzee. Max and Katie were the only ones who actually got Yahtzees, but I ended up winning - yes! I loved taking the prego picture with me and Kati - she is a few more months along than me and she is still the same size everywhere except for this huge tummy emerging. Pretty cute! And then of course the boys had to show us their prego tummys. Mmm-hmm. :-) It was a good night - after two cancellations, it was good to finally get everyone together!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment