Sunday, July 08, 2012

If you know me, you know I love ice cream.  I make Chris take me out for a treat at least once a week, and we have our favorite places, but today we tried somewhere new.  Tutti Frutti is a little frozen yogurt place that just opened up pretty close to us on Delmar.  It is soy frozen yogurt, which I've never had before, so we had to see if it was any good.  I must say it was delicious!  I got raspberry and pistachio and Chris got TF tart (kinda like lemon) and this Soy something or other that was just very light and yummy.  It's one of those deals where you pour your own frozen yogurt and add the toppings.  And of course you get to sample the flavors before you commit which was pretty awesome too.   Freddy enjoyed all the flavors - and of course everyone there thought he was the cutest.  Yay Tutti Frutti!  You can never have too many of these places close by.

No comments: