Saturday, July 28, 2012
Mom week! So mom came back from the lake with us last Sunday and stayed the week with Freddy and I while Chris was out of town on business. We packed a lot of fun into a few days. I also got a lot of things done that I usually can't with Freddy attached to my hip all the time. :-) I got new glasses, a new driver's license, and organized my clothes closet! Mom does great playing with Freddy and of course he has her wrapped around his little finger. We went to the Magic House on Wednesday and it was SUPER packed. Freddy had a lot of fun in the "kids under 2" section and also had fun watching all the other kids run around. Mom and I watched a movie every night, thanks to Redbox. She went home on the train last night and we miss her already. Thanks to dad for sharing her with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment