Saturday, September 29, 2012














Man, sorry these pictures are so random - I have real problems with trying to get them spaced on the page.  If anyone has any suggestions or help, let me know.  So last week I went to San Francisco for Jeremy and Joe's wedding.  I stayed with Erica and Sequoia while I was there and got to see there beautiful house and neighborhood and take advantage of their hospitality.  Saturday we drove to Sonoma for the wedding and it was BEAUTIFUL.  Perfect weather and scenery.  We drove to a winery and got taken up this big hill by the shuttle bus to the wedding ceremony.  The view was ridiculous.  The ceremony was beautiful and made us all cry since they wrote their own vows which were just awesome.  The reception was on the hill as well and we had yummy food and drinks and dancing.  I took a million photos which were mostly not good.  I also managed to miss the cake, which I was not happy about.  But it really was a beautiful night.  Sunday Erica and I drove over to Berkeley and explored the campus and the shops.  We bought some trinkets and it was great having so many vegetarian options I barely knew where to eat first.  The last pic is of Sequoia - she got her ears pierced when I was there!  She is 9 years old today, growing up so fast.  It was a great trip but I was soooooooooooo happy to see Freddy in the airport when I landed - I swear he grew up over the weekend. He hung out with grandma and grandpa and his cousins when I was in CA - pics on that later!

No comments: