Monday, September 03, 2012

*sigh*.  I am done.  My little baby is officially weaned and we are done with breastfeeding.  If you would have told me 14 months ago that I would be sad this was over I would've told you you were crazy in between my screams of pain.  Yes, it was not fun at first.  It hurt and I was soooooooo tired and it was kind of torturous until my body got used to it.  But I am so glad I stuck with it and now I hate that it's over.  My little boy is growing up and now he eats lots and lots of real people food and doesn't need me to sustain him in that way.  I thought it might be hard for him to go through the weaning process but it didn't seem to phase him one bit.  I am the only one that it bothers, it seems.  Ah well, now we move on to the next phase.  It's so funny that I can see his little face in this scrunched up newborn version where everything was all lines and folds.  He is 3 times the size he was then!  Time flies. I love him so much.

No comments: