Monday, September 03, 2012




Happy Labor Day!  Chris, Freddy and I headed out to Mike and Jen's house yesterday to hang out with the family.  Marlys was up from Florida and the Blessing clan came down from Memphis, MO.  The kids had fun going tubing on Mike's boat and Freddy had fun playing in the (dirty-ish) sand on the beach.  I wasn't planning on Freddy getting totally sandy and wet but I can't really keep that kid out of the water.  He just wants to crawl on in once he sees it.  I guess that swim class at the Y really helped him not to be afraid of the water.  :-)  The next Michael Phelps, perhaps?  Freddy had so much fun playing with the kids - Abby walked him all around the house and they all worked hard at entertaining him.  I just sat around and ate - win/win!  The kids will get to see him again in three weeks when I am in San Francisco - I don't think he will miss me too much.

No comments: