Saturday, September 29, 2012






So while I was in California last weekend, Chris and Freddy stayed at my parent's lake house and also went and visited his sister Julie's family at their farm.  Freddy's been to the lake house many times and enjoyed playing in the sand and hanging out with grandma and grandpa.  He's never been to the farm in warm weather, though, and really liked seeing all the animals.  There were puppies and kittens and goats and chickens to check out!  He loves all animals but I'm sure was totally excited about the cats - he really loves cats and these cats actually let him pet them which I'm sure probably made him do all kinds of shrieking.  They had to leave earlier than planned because Jenna got sick, but still packed a lot of fun in a little bit of  time.  AND Freddy didn't get sick so I guess they made it out in time!

No comments: