Thursday, December 27, 2012





 Merry Christmas!  Saturday we left for our annual Christmas trek around Missouri.  We stayed with Julie and Henry until Monday morning and managed to pack a lot of fun into a little bit of time.  Saturday night we went to the local bowling alley and tore it up.  Some of us better than others - I think I should have been in the lane with the gutter rails with the kids!  It was a lot of fun.  Sunday we all went to church and I think Marlys was very happy to have us all there together - first time ever.  Then we opened presents - Abby, Jenna and Ethan all got tablets for Christmas this year and so did I!  Now I have to figure it out because I am not up to date with all this "apps" business.  Freddy enjoyed tearing into his presents this year.  He was in general greatly entertained by his cousins and Abby loved "babysitting" with him.  Sunday night we hit the court - the family played basketball until we had to take an injury time-out (nothing serious) and then we all played kickball.  Good times!  It was a lot of fun and good to see everyone.

No comments: