Thursday, December 27, 2012







Merry Christmas!  After we left Julie and Henry's, we went to St. Joe and hung out with mom and dad on Christmas eve and Christmas day.  We didn't do a whole lot - went to the Christmas eve service at church and other than that tried not to leave the house!  It was very cold - highs of 15, yikes.  Mom made a bunch of good food and there were treats out at all times.  We played games after Freddy went to bed and I found out Chris is a surprisingly good Spades player!  Who knew.  Freddy got a cool new truck for Christmas and Chris got a new stockpot to make me some more veggie korma.  Chris also made Freddy a photo book with pictures of family in it that is really cute.  Now we are home doing laundry and trying to unpack.  Whew.

1 comment:

molly said...

Man! I didn't know you guys were in St. Joe! We were in Kansas City. We ended up both being sick from the 24th on, though, so I guess we couldn't have met up anyway. Miss you!