Man, I have been slacking on the blogging lately! I think it's because I've been busy buying presents, sending packages out, getting pictures taken and sending the Christmas cards, etc etc. Anyway, above is the pic of Freddy and Chris picking out our tree. Pretty much Chris picked it out while I ran after Freddy, but I do really like it. And I actually have presents under the tree this year (even though they are not in the photo). I made puppy chow for all my dog clients also - my first attempt. It was not good - I salvaged it, but I am going to have to get some advice from my sister in law Jen before I attempt it again. We have also been battling colds these last few weeks - Freddy, then Chris, then I all got the same thing. They were serious colds, too - my head was pounding and I couldn't breathe and Freddy was all coughy - what a mess. Glad we are pretty much better before we head into the holidays. We leave for Julie and Henry's tomorrow and then go to my parents on Christmas eve. Merry Christmas everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment