Sunday, June 03, 2012
Check out those pearly white(s)! Freddy has had his first tooth for a few weeks now and is working on his second, so I thought I should actually get a photo of it before he has too many more. It's surprisingly hard to get a photo of his tooth but Chris and I double-teamed him here to get the shot. He hasn't been super fussy, but you can definitely tell the days when they are hurting him. We tried some teething strips but I don't think they do much - Freddy likes playing with the wrappers but that's about all I got for my money. We have been doing Tylenol when he is hurty and that definitely helps - I just don't like to use it too much. We got the "no dye added" kind this time at the store which is so much better than the purple kind that stains EVERYTHING. Why do they do that? Anyway, I've heard getting their molars is even worse so we might be dealing with a Mr. Fusspants off and on for a while now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment