Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, Freddy!  Today my sweet boy is 1 year old which is really hard to believe.  I love him so much and would do anything for him.  He is such a good boy and loves to explore everything.  He enjoys climbing on Tattles and petting the cat.  He loves crawling everywhere and walking (with help).  He loved playing in the sand at the lake last week and let a lot of people hold him that he didn't know that well.  He giggles when you throw him in the air and when you dance with him.  He looks so proud of himself when he figures out how toys work or does something he didn't know he could do.  He loves to eat whatever I'm eating and has even started dancing to songs when he hears them.  I'm sure the next year will be full of adventures and I can't wait to see what they are.  Happy birthday to my little angel.

1 comment:

molly said...

I was just thinking yesterday that it had to be almost his birthday! Happy birthday Freddy!!