Thursday, June 07, 2012




Grant's Farm!  Today Freddy and I joined Heather and Grayson at Grant's Farm.  The weather was pretty much perfect and it wasn't SUPER crowded.  Heather showed me where the locals park - about a 1/2 mile away on the shoulder of a road in order to avoid the $15 parking lot.  Well worth the walk!  As you can see Freddy is sporting his newest Chiefs onesie which is kind of a retro one that I really love.  It has a helmet and a football on the butt, ha.  All things he will totally not let me get away with later so I must live it up now.   We saw a bunch of animals - horses and ostriches and peacocks and such.  Freddy loved feeding the baby goats - he actually giggled when we did it and then tried to grab one of their heads.  Luckily the goats are pretty used to that kind of treatment.  Next time Heather and I are going to bring our husbands so they can help us wrangle the babies and take photos of us.  :-)


No comments: