Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Freddy got baptized on Sunday! I really didn't know if he would start crying or scream or what, but he was such a good boy! When we were up front and the pastor was talking, he was quiet until the pastor said it was holy water from the river Jordan, then he let out a "whooo!" which made everyone laugh. Then for the actual baptism I handed Freddy over and he just stared at me in confusion while the pastor baptized him - no crying at all! It was great to do it at Ashland, which is the church where we got married and the church where I grew up. For the picture we are standing in front of the tile mural of the last supper that is really an amazing piece of artwork. Freddy was impressed. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment