Grandpa, Tattles and Freddy hanging out.
Swimming with grandma!
C'mon, grandpa, let's go!
Getting in the lake.
Finally, daddy's here!
The monkey cake #1.
Becky, Jasmine, Sara and Katie.
Me and the birthday boy!
On Father's Day, Chris and I loaded up the Pilot and headed over to Moberly, MO to meet my parents. We had a little father's day lunch at a park and then we moved the bags, dogs and baby over to my parent's car and said goodbye to Chris. Freddy, Tattles, Lucy and I had a whole week relaxing at the lake while Chris got to stay home and work. :-) We hung out with my friend Becky and her kids and did a lot of eating and swimming. Mom and I did a shopping trip in St. Jo one day while Becky watched Freddy and dad watched the dogs. We took some boat rides and Freddy got lots of grandma and grandpa time. Chris came up Friday and I don't know who was more excited to see him, me or Lucy. On Saturday we had the Grier's extended family up to help him celebrate his first birthday. He wasn't big on the cake but enjoyed hanging out with all the other kids. On Sunday we went back to St. Jo and got Freddy baptized, then headed back to the Lou. What a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment